TCN’s Successes in 2012
2012 was an excellent year for TCN. There were some great innovations in VoIP technologies that we were involved with firsthand. Here’s a quick look back at what we were able to accomplish over the past year.
- TCN Introduces Legal Compliance Tool for Automated Call Campaigns: TCN’s manual legal compliance tools, also know as Double Compliance, enables clients to require call agents to manually type in phone numbers and confirm that they wish to call a particular number before any call is placed. This solved the problem of the inability to use automated systems to call cell phones.
- TCN Announces Integration Partnership with Finance Express: Finance Express is the leading provider of Web-based financial services and technology for independent auto dealerships. This partnership allows dealers to utilize the most advanced virtual-call-center technologies without ever leaving the FEX Buy Here Pay Here Software, engendering three primary advantages.
- TCN Announces First Ever Call Recording Pause/Interrupt Feature for Hosted Predictive Dialers: TCN released the first ever hosted dialer feature that allows clients to pause and interrupt call recording—to ensure customer privacy and legal compliance. Customers can use a completely hosted, on-demand predictive dialer that does predictive dialer stuff, like call monitoring and agent interrupt.
- Ontario Systems Delivers Integration to Cloud-based Dialer: Ontario Systems announced the availability of the first integration between FACS and its on-demand dialer and messaging system, GCFlex. This new service, called GCFlex Direct for FACS, was developed with TCN, an Ontario Systems partner and leading supplier of on-demand dialer services. This integration ultimately eliminates the time-consuming process of uploading and downloading files.
- TCN Announces New Licensing Arrangement for Cloud-based Dialing: The Allure of Owning a Dialer Receives the Coup de Grâce: TCN announced the release of its new BYOM (Bring Your Own Minutes) service. Clients are able bring their own minutes. TCN connects to clients’ telco carriers and charges clients only a small licensing fee for the technology.
- Hosted Call Center Pioneer adds a Trio of Innovative Efficiency Tools: TCN announced new features to enhance call center efficiency, including Campaign Linking and Real Time Monitoring. Campaign Linking takes the guesswork out of scheduling outbound calling campaigns, ensuring no downtime between them. Real Time Monitoring puts a potent suite of call center management tools into the hands of supervisors and managers to assess agent skills and then match them to the requirements of specific outbound and inbound calling campaigns.
- Proactive Compliance and Security Tools from TCN: TCN announced the release of new compliance and security enhancements to its award-winning hosted call center technologies. Call centers using these enhancements enjoy an edge in agent efficiency while maintaining and documenting regulatory compliance.