Voicemail listen rates have reached well over 90% in the past year and with the mobile trend on the rise that percentage is only going to increase. With TCN’s voicemail delivery technology, VocalDirect, you can send a voice message directly to the voice-mailboxes of thousands of mobile phones.
How Does It Work?
VocalDirect allows any organization to record a message, upload a contact list, and then deliver your voicemail messages to any cell phone. Using TCN proprietary partnerships and software voicemails are delivered directly to the end-user.
- Upload or record your message in the TCN Studio
- Upload your contact list and map the fields
- Launch your voicemail direct messages for delivery
- Overdue payment reminders
- General notifications and reminders
- Marketing promotions
- Emergency alerts
- Appointment confirmations
Benefits of VocalDirect
By utilizing TCN’s non-intrusive direct voicemail delivery technology you can expect increased callbacks for various applications such as collections, reminder calls, and other essential messages that need to be heard.
- Business Intelligence (BI) — Offers unique insights and analytics with the ability to view and evaluate the impact and progress of a campaign
- Delivery Guaranteed — Required to pay only for the successfully connected and delivered voicemails
- Time-efficient — Instantly send thousands of voicemail messages to customers with no send limits
- Omnichannel — Use together with call, text, and email campaigns to offer a comprehensive approach to inbound and outbound communication efforts
- List Building — Scrub cell phone data to repurpose and build future campaign lists
Voicemail Delivery for the Modern Call Center
Let your agents interact with customers using VocalDirect. Let them hear your message on their time. And when they want to talk, let them by using the call back number from which the message was received. Calls can be seamlessly routed to the appropriate agent. Our direct-to-voice mail technology ensures that your message is delivered straight to your audience’s mailboxes.