Call Center Software Integrations with Third-party Applications
Changing to a new call center software doesn’t mean you have to start over from scratch. In fact, many current solutions can work with your existing customer service tech tool-belt. When you find the right integrations, it lets you maximize investments without the constant need for any IT support.
Some Integration Essentials
A powerful call center software would incorporate some of the following into one:
- Integrate workforce management (WFM) systems. Workforce management is an integrated set of processes that a company uses to optimize the productivity of its employees. WFM involves effectively forecasting labor requirements and creating and managing staff schedules to accomplish a particular task on a day-to-day and hour-to-hour basis
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Customer relationship management software is a category of software that covers a broad set of applications designed to help businesses manage many business processes like customer data, customer interaction, access business information, automate sales, and others.
- Private Branch Exchange (PBX). A private branch exchange is a telephone system within an enterprise that switches calls between enterprise users on local lines at the same time as allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and other legacy systems. Automatic Call Distribution is a telephony device or capability that answers and distributes incoming calls to a specific group of terminals or agents within an organization.
A unified, all-encompassing call center software solution is faster and offers a far better value.
TCN: A Powerful Solution
TCN’s multichannel communications are designed with productivity and efficiency in mind. From inbound, outbound, and blended call flows to predictive dialing and customizable voice messaging, TCN gives you the power to connect with your customers like never before.
- Inbound Solutions – In less than a second, callers are connected to interactive options to help automate self-service solutions, saving your business time and money. If they need to speak to your agents, skills-based call routing, custom logic and reliable, redundancy-backed systems ensure clients reach the right agent quickly, all while empowering your agents to strive toward easily monitored metrics through the platform’s intuitive agent interface. Meanwhile, managers can effortlessly monitor all agents, campaigns, and key performance indicators through comprehensive dashboards.
- Outbound Solutions – TCN’s sophisticated outbound technology can connect any agent with anyone, anywhere, at any time with automated time-of-day dialing, predictive and manual dialing, call recording, rotating messages and voice broadcasting, all with the security of baked-in compliance tools.
- Blended Solutions – TCN eliminates the need to designate specific inbound or outbound agents for a particular campaign – TCN’s blended solution has been proven to increase client contact rates by at least 20-50%.
- Mobile SMS – TCN’s AgentSMS will power your contact center’s mobile channel. Your agents can quickly respond to customer’s needs, confirm appointments and even alert individuals of emergencies.
- Enterprise – TCN’s cloud-based call center solution is scalable to any number of agents or industries and offers full integration with any application a company is using.
- All features, like metrics, monitoring, reporting, and dashboards, are deployed across all solutions.
TCN is continuously developing new technology to meet the evolving needs of its customers and the industry. With TCN’s “always-on” cloud-based delivery model, customers receive real-time call campaign cost monitoring, immediate access to the latest updates to the TCN platform, as well as 24/7 professional support to assist customers throughout the user experience.
TCN is a leading provider of cloud call center solutions for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide.