St. George, Utah — April 27, 2016 TCN, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs and collection agencies worldwide, today announced the launch of “VocalRx,” a cloud-based automated patient engagement platform that offers a suite of contact center tools to save time and improve revenue cycle efficiency for healthcare providers. Built on TCN’s flagship contact center technology, Platform 3.0, VocalRx provides healthcare practitioners and hospital collectors with various automated notification tools to communicate with their patients efficiently and cost-effectively while increasing revenue.
A CDW Healthcare Patient Engagement Perspectives Study found that patients rank greater communication with their healthcare provider (50 percent) as being just as influential as a life event (50 percent) in motivating them to become more engaged with their healthcare. As the link between more involved patients and improved outcomes continues to rise, providers are continuously looking for ways to increase patient engagement and better manage the revenue cycle, while creating a more streamlined and user-friendly experience for patients.
VocalRx’s suite of tools has been proven to increase revenue and reduce operational costs, all from a single hosted cloud environment. In fact, a leading healthcare provider, which was an early adopter of TCN VocalRx, was able to increase collection revenue by 86 percent and reduce overall costs by 22 percent. VocalRx helps capture, manage and automatically collect service revenue through the life cycle of a given patient. With the ability to optimize the information contained in an EHR by exchanging data for automated notifications, VocalRx keeps patients educated and informed throughout every step of the process.
Key features of VocalRx include:
- CheckIn: Automated appointment reminders and confirmations; helps reduce missed appointments and possible confusion on behalf of the patient.
- RapidCall: Quickly broadcast important messages to a large group; calls can be initiated from any location through a web browser to deploy hundreds of phone lines at once.
- NoHold: Allows for patients to hang up while still maintaining their positions if there is a wait in the queue. VocalRx will call the patient back and immediately connect them to an available agent, eliminating hold time and preventing patient frustration.
- EZ-Set: Easy-to-use interface that helps reduce the demand on IT departments. Campaigns can be set up automatically at pre-determined times, and the simple graphical user interface (GUI) requires no prior programming knowledge. Changes can be made securely and instantly from any location with an internet connection.
- BillPay: Schedules bill reminders and provides self-pay options, making it simpler and more convenient for patients to pay at their convenience; helps ensure that patients do not miss a payment and are consequently faced with late fees.
- AgentPop: Allows for significant time savings and an improved patient experience for those who call in on VocalRx. AgentPop utilizes the inbound caller information and matches it with the electronic health records (EHR) to instantly pop patient account information when the call is answered.
- SurveyMe: Provides timely feedback on patient satisfaction, which can be leveraged to make improvements down the road to better service patients.
- BeCreative: Ability to leverage additional customizable tools to better meet each healthcare provider’s needs.
“We are excited to announce the availability of TCN VocalRx, and the opportunity to help automate and significantly improve patient communication in the healthcare industry,” said Terrel Bird, CEO and co-founder of TCN. “As healthcare providers continue to search for new ways to improve the overall patient experience, we look forward to seeing this industry leverage VocalRx and experience the proven benefits of TCN’s cloud-based contact center technology platform.”
TCN Platform 3.0 is a cost-effective, advanced cloud-based contact center suite that eliminates the need for complicated hardware and improves connectivity between agents and customers, increasing efficiency without the need for additional staff. It provides industry-leading features such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording and business intelligence. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model gives end-users the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs.
To learn more about VocalRx, click here.
TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing. For more information, visit https://dev.tcn.com/ or follow on Twitter @tcn.
Media Contact for TCN:
Gabriel Marketing Group