TCN to Host Second Annual C3 Virtual User Group Conference for Contact Center Professionals
ST. GEORGE, Utah – December 1, 2022 – TCN, Inc., a global provider of a comprehensive cloud-based call center platform for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies, announced that it will host its second annual C3 Virtual User Group Conference on January 18 and 19, 2023. This event will feature various presentations that aim to educate contact center professionals on the latest industry trends and practical insights into how TCN clients can use its cloud-based platform to improve operations and provide a better customer experience.
With the theme of the two-day event “connect, collaborate and communicate,” attendees will have the opportunity to learn alongside other TCN clients while learning from various motivational speakers, industry experts and TCN executives and product engineers.
“We are thrilled to bring back the C3 Virtual User Group Conference again this year,’” said McKay Bird, marketing director at TCN. “With this event, our goal is to help our clients, and prospective clients, expand their proficiency in TCN technology and further maximize its potential for increasing operational efficiencies and productivity within their contact centers.”
The first day of the two-day event will kick off with Thurl Bailey, a retired NBA player and motivational speaker. Bailey will give a keynote presentation titled, “I see potential in you!” In this session, Bailey will speak on how important those words were to him, particularly as a young man trying to navigate the world around him. He will discuss the adversities he faced growing up, and how the five words, “I see potential in you,” helped lead him to the success he’s achieved today.
The final session on day two to conclude the conference will be a keynote presentation from Mark Brennan, a partner at Hogan Lovells. Brennan’s presentation will discuss compliance updates, particularly recent federal and state developments that have affected new privacy laws and the nature of outbound calls, texts and other digital communication outlets. As a global technology and compliance expert, Brennan will also give attendees insight into how they can update their approach to compliance despite these recent changes and how to be adequately prepared for other upcoming trends in 2023.
To help attendees increase proficiency with TCN’s call center software, C3 will also offer several product demos and Q&A sessions with TCN executives, engineers, product managers and clients.
Additional presentations throughout the two-day event include:
- “Modern Challenges of Communicating with Your Clients,” presented by Bryce Payne, vice president of business development at TCN; Darrin Bird, executive vice president at TCN; and Scott Brownlee, product training and customer engagement at TCN
- “Digital Communications: Meet Your Customers Where They Are,” presented by Mike Borden, senior account manager at TCN
- “TCN Product Vision: Delivering a World-Class CX Platform,” presented by Jesse Bird, co-founder and chief technology officer at TCN
- “State of the ACA,” presented by Courtney Reynaud, ACA International President
- “Workforce Engagement: A Framework for Agent Efficiency,” presented by Chaz Butterfield, senior account manager at TCN and Deon Appelgryn, vice president of product engineering management at TCN
For more information and to register for TCN’s C3 Virtual User Group Conference, visit: https://www.tcn.com/c3/
Gabriel Marketing Group (for TCN)