Inbound Call Center Services for COVID Times and Beyond
As times are changing for a post-pandemic transition, call centers are switching to inbound solutions that will be implemented for COVID times and beyond. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic hit, TCN has focused its efforts on helping clients adjust and adapt to unprecedented challenges.
Features such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) can help your organization elevate operations from the inside out. They are designed to help you put your best foot forward — for your customer base and agents.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Not only are your agents adjusting to the WFH model, but your customers are also experiencing similar challenges and are accepting the new normal. To reach out to your customer base, you need to make adjustments based on your customers’ needs.
More than ever, customers will need to access your automated services to pay bills after hours or other needs. That’s when IVR comes in. TCN’s blended IVR capabilities help call centers utilize these services to help cut costs and start saving.
Here are some advantages of TCN’s IVR system:
- Escalation-based routing
- Customer IVR navigation data can be viewed from the Agent Gateway
- Direct customers to an auto-payment IVR that is entirely self-serve
- Free call recording with interrupt during sensitive personal information
- Port existing numbers
- Real-time operational statistics and reporting agent efficiencies
- Free 24/7-365 support
A fully featured IVR system might be the solution to help your customers— the automated way. TCN’s clients know the benefits of integrated automated services to increase agent efficiency and decrease call wait time.
Paying a phone bill or checking account information can be done quickly without ever needing to speak to an agent. This helps agents prioritize calls that need increased attention.
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
Almost as important as making sure your agents reach your customer, is ensuring that the right call is going to the right agent. TCN’s ACD software helps route calls based on agent skillset. Managers are able to set routing scenarios and implement them according to their agents’ needs.
The COVID-19 pandemic has relocated agents worldwide, which means that increased real-time visibility is essential for taking full control over your call center’s performance.
These are some of the benefits of integrating TCN’s ACD software:
- Call Routing – The routing is determined based on agent assignment and the aptitude you choose for each agent. You can prompt callers to ascertain the reason for the call and use their responses to target specific agents.
- Custom Messages – You can customize hold music, agent whisper messages, even caller position announcements, and estimated wait time notifications.
- Queued Callback – You can prompt your callers to receive a call back when an agent becomes available, instead of waiting on hold. Your callers will be kept in their place in the queue, and TCN will send the call to an agent to complete once they are available.
No matter your call center’s size, TCN’s ACD software has the ability to locate the right agent for the right call. There are no boundaries to what ACD can do for your organization and its customers.
Currently, TCN is leading the pack for inbound call center solutions. Learn more about IVR and ACD capabilities to see how your organization can benefit from TCN’s contact center suite. Request a demo today.