TCN Unveils AgentSMS, a New SMS Texting Feature for Its Advanced Cloud-based Contact Center Platform, Platform 3
St. George, Utah – May 23, 2017 – TCN, Inc.,a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs and collection agencies worldwide, announced today the launch of AgentSMS, a new SMS texting feature for its cloud-based contact center platform, TCN Platform 3.0. With AgentSMS, contact center agents and customer service professionals can instantly respond to customers’ needs, confirm appointments, send payment reminders and even alert individuals of emergencies via text messages. Fully integrated with TCN Platform 3.0’s business intelligence (BI) suite, AgentSMS enables businesses to engage customers more effectively, enhance communication and increase sales by implementing omni-channel strategies.
A recent survey conducted by Pew Research Center found that 95 percent of Americans own cell phones, and 77 percent of cell phone owners own a smartphone. The survey finds that texting is the most widely used and frequently used app on a cell phone with 97 percent of Americans using it at least once a day. Studies have shown that Short Message Service (SMS) marketing has a 98 percent open rate, compared to email marketing with a 22 percent open rate. SMS has been proven to be a more effective and direct way to get a message to a customer.
“AgentSMS is a highly effective communications tool, and we are confident that it will help businesses communicate with their customers in a more efficient and cost-effective way,” said Terrel Bird, CEO and co-founder of TCN. “AgentSMS is just one more tool we’ve added to our comprehensive call center suite to enhance our services, and we are committed to providing the best cloud-based contact center technology to our customers around the world.”
With its pay-for-use pricing structure and the ability to distribute SMS messages domestically and internationally, TCN’s platform is suitable and scalable for businesses of all sizes.
Key features of AgentSMS include:
- Business Intelligence (BI) — Offers customized reporting and data-driven feedback with the ability to view and evaluate the impact and progress of a campaign.
- No Send Limits — Instantly sends hundreds of thousands of 160-character text messages to customers around the globe at one time.
- SMS Responses — Issues a call back number for each SMS message sent, allowing the recipient to be directly connected to a contact center agent via phone call.
- SMS Codes — Equipped with the standard command codes (Stop, Yes, No, Confirm) for immediate responses to upcoming appointments and subscriptions.
- Omni Channel — Integrated with voice, texting and email campaigns to offer a comprehensive approach to outbound communication efforts.
- List Building — Scrub cell phone data to repurpose and build future SMS campaign lists.
- Customized — Offers an easy-to-use API, a variety of SMS message templates and outbound filter options.
AgentSMS is built on top of TCN’s advanced cloud-based contact center suite, Platform 3.0, that eliminates the need for complicated hardware. The platform improves connectivity between agents and customers and increases efficiency without the need for additional staff. It provides industry-leading features such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording and business intelligence. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model gives end-users the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs.
To learn more about TCN’s AgentSMS, click here.
TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing. For more information, visit https://www.tcn.com/ or follow on Twitter @tcn.