TCN Announces New Features for Platform 3.0, Cloud-based Call Center Technology Solution
St. George, Utah – November 18, 2014 – TCN, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies, today announced the release of functionality enhancements for Platform 3.0, its advanced cloud-based contact center suite. The new features, including Extended Conditional Dialing and Aggregate Reporting, are designed to enhance the usability of Platform 3.0 and extend call center agents’ efficiency.
Platform 3.0 is a cloud-based call center technology that eliminates the need for complicated hardware and improves connectivity between agents and customers, increasing efficiency without the need for additional staff. The solution closely monitors agent-customer interactions, allowing management to better analyze campaign success and team performance. Routine and timely activities are streamlined through the solution along with the addition of advanced analytical capabilities.
Key features of the latest Platform 3.0 release include:
- Extended Conditional Dialing: Allows agent to mark “not right party,” and the dialing platform will continue onto the next listed number under that record until the right party is connected. Increases the success rate of reaching the desired party.
- Aggregate Reporting: Allows for the combination of specific reports or campaigns from the same type of call, i.e. outbound, inbound, etc. Provides management teams with a more in-depth view of virtually any type of data and easy insight into monthly campaign reports separated out by call type.
- Fixed Line Pacing: This enhancement sets up established lines per agent, which can also be updated on-the-fly as a campaign is running. The system will adjust lines as an agent logs in or out, allowing for smoother transitions and reduced downtime internally.
- Selection of Hunt Groups: Agents now have the ability to choose their own hunt groups on–the-fly without needing manager approval. This permission-based function enables new agents to gain experience and exposure across various types of calls, which is a significant benefit in the training process.
- Assign Agent Skills in Bulk: Skills can be assigned or removed for multiple agents at a single time rather than individually via a new GUI interface where all agents are listed. Changes go into effect immediately and allow for more efficient and effective call routing.
“We are confident that new features will not only improve efficiencies and productivity for our clients, but also attract a broader clientele that can benefit from these enhancements,” said Jesse Bird, chief technology officer of TCN. “We are always looking for ways to better serve the industry and are thrilled to bring these functionality enhancements to the market.”
TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing. For more information, visit https://www.tcn.com/ or follow on Twitter @tcn.
Gabriel Marketing Group