TCN and DealerSocket Announce New Partnership, Advancing DealerSocket’s Next-Generation Dealer Management System
St. George, Utah and San Clemente, Calif., – September 20, 2017 – TCN, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs and collection agencies worldwide, and DealerSocket, the automotive retail industry’s leading integrated technology platform developer, announced today a new partnership, strengthening DealerSocket’s next-generation dealer management system. The partnership creates a seamless integration between TCN’s advanced cloud-based contact center solution, Platform 3.0, and DealerSocket’s iDMS, the industry-leading dealer management system for independent and buy-here, pay-here (BHPH) dealerships.
Offered as a fully-loaded and easy-to-use system, the integration enables auto dealers to enhance customer service operations, conduct effective marketing campaigns and streamline payment collection process, improving operations and strengthening customer engagement. Research shows that conducting outreach via TCN’s integrated and automated dialing tools is far more efficient and cost effective compared to using USPS or manual dialing, lowering the cost of outreach by 75 – 90 percent.
Equipped with TCN’s advanced omnichannel contact center technologies, DealerSocket’s iDMS now offers the following key features:
- Auto Dialer and Predictive Dialer: Sends pre-recorded messages (such as promotions, scheduling reminders and payment notifications) to a large list of customers within minutes. These tools can monitor and track busy signals, voicemail, no-answers and disconnected numbers to improve efficiency and speed of the auto dialing process.
- Interactive Voice Messaging (IVM): Distributes automated calls with interactive customer response features to direct customers down the appropriate channel to either confirm or change appointment information, participate in surveys or provide reminders that can be responded to by using the phone’s keypad.
- AgentSMS: Confirms appointments, sends payment reminders and alerts individuals of recalls or annual service check-ups via text messages.
- VocalDirect: Enables dealers to instantly send automated (ringless) voicemails directly to the voicemail boxes of thousands of customers with the click of a button.
- Business Intelligence: Provides detailed business insights that measure, compare, prescribe and predict company performance to improve cost analysis and profitability.
“We are proud to partner with DealerSocket to provide our advanced and adaptive contact center technology for the automotive industry, providing new and innovative ways for independent and BHPH dealers to effectively engage and communicate with their customers,” said Bryce Payne, director of business development at TCN. “We are confident that this partnership will help streamline operations, automate customer outreach and increase overall revenue streams for dealerships of any size.”
TCN is an established contact center technology provider with a successful track record of serving the automotive market and partnering with leading automotive software providers, such as AutoStar Solutions and Finance Express. In 2015, DealerSocket acquired both AutoStar Solutions and Finance Express and began working with TCN to integrate its cloud-based contact center technologies into DealerSocket’s comprehensive dealer management system.
TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing. For more information, visit https://www.tcn.com or follow on Twitter @tcn.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, data mining, digital marketing, website, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, Calif., DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people, serves more than 10,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada and Australia. DealerSocket’s advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit DealerSocket.com for more information.
Media Contact for TCN:
Gabriel Marketing Group