TCN to Host Second Annual C3 Virtual User Group Conference for Contact Center Professionals
TCN, Inc., a global provider of a comprehensive cloud-based call center platform for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs and collection agencies, will host its second annual C3 Virtual User Group Conference. The one-day event was such a success last year that this year the number of sessions has doubled to take place over two days. This year’s event will feature various presentations that aim to educate contact center professionals on the latest industry trends and practical insights into how TCN clients can use its cloud-based platform to improve operations and provide a better customer experience.
With the theme of “connect, collaborate and communicate,” attendees will have the opportunity to learn alongside other TCN clients while hearing from various motivational speakers, industry experts and TCN executives and product engineers.
The first day of the event will start off with Thurl Bailey, a retired NBA player and motivational speaker who will give a keynote presentation titled, “I see potential in you!” In this session, he will speak on how important those words were to him, particularly as a young man trying to navigate the world around him. Bailey will discuss the adversities he faced growing up, and how the five words, “I see potential in you,” helped lead him to the success he’s achieved today.
The final session to conclude the conference will be a keynote presentation from Mark Brennan, a partner at Hogan Lovells. Brennan’s presentation will discuss compliance updates, particularly recent federal and state developments that have affected new privacy laws and the nature of outbound calls, texts and other digital communication outlets. As a global technology and compliance expert, Brennan will also give attendees insight into how they can update their approach to compliance despite these recent changes and how to be adequately prepared for other upcoming trends in 2023.
Additional presentations throughout the two-day event include:
- “Modern Challenges of Communicating with Your Clients,” presented by Jesse Bird, co-founder and CTO of TCN; Scott Brownlee, product training and customer engagement at TCN; Sameer Maini, chief executive officer at Collaborationroom.AI; and Josh Ploude, founder and CEO of Aperion Systems
- “Digital Communications: Meet Your Customers Where They Are,” presented by Mike Borden, senior account manager at TCN
- “TCN Product Vision: Delivering a World-Class CX Platform,” presented by Jesse Bird, co-founder and chief technology officer at TCN
- “State of the ACA,” presented by Courtney Reynaud, president of ACA International
- “Workforce Engagement: A Framework for Agent Efficiency,” presented by Chaz Butterfield, senior account manager at TCN and Deon Appelgryn, product engineering manager at TCN
Date: January 18 –19, 2023
Time: 9 A.M. – Noon MST
For more information and to register for TCN’s C3 Virtual User Conference, visit https://www.tcn.com/c3/
For media and industry analysts interested in attending, contact: